Meeperme’s 50 Follower Giveaway! Yay!
I hit 50 followers a while ago and I have all this shit so hey! Let’s do a giveaway!
- You must be following me to be eligible to win.
- Likes and reblogs both count!
- You may reblog as much as you want, just don’t spam your followers!
- No side/giveaway blogs please!
- I will pick a few winners. Winning does not guarantee EVERYTHING in this picture. It will be split up.
- You must be okay with giving me your address!
- All the Anime DVDs pictured!
- Manga pictured, and much more.
- Pictured Pokemon Movies/DVDs
- Bamboo Create drawing tablet!
- My old Bamboo Pen tablet.
- Karkat and Terezi Horns with troll facepaint.
- About 500 erasers (pictured)
- Death Note wallscrolls
- Various figurines (pictured)
- Hello Kitty bag
- Tokidoki and Hello Kitty iPhone 4 cases
- Aperture Science scarf
- Plush Tarepanda! :3
- Lion hat and fox hat.
- Gold Skullcandy Lowrider headphones
You may message me any questions you have! :D
Ends May 25th!
Bumping this! Thanks to everyone who has entered so far!
I was unable to upload more than 10 photos in the op, but I have a few more things I am willing to giveaway. Photo below!
It’s getting faster, moving faster now, it’s getting out of hand
On the tenth floor, down the back stairs, it’s a no mans land
Lights are flashing, cars are crashing, getting frequent now
I’ve got the spirit, lose the feeling, let it out somehow
Disorder, Joy Division.
John Singer Sargent
Marionettes, 1903, oil on board, 55.88 x 72.39 cm, private collection.
Sotheby’s annual spring auction of American Art in New York will feature today an important painting by John Singer Sargent, which remained in the artist’s collection for more than 20 years before descending through his family to the present owner.
Marionettes (estimate $5-7 million) is a rare and dynamic example of the artist’s work outside of society portraiture, depicting a group of men from the large Italian American community of Philadelphia at the turn of the 20th century performing Sicilian puppet theater.
Stay tuned on twitter for the results of the sale!